SASS Theme Builder
The Telerik ASP.NET Core chart is a powerful data visualization component, which allows you to graphically represent your data. It is useful when you would like to utilize modern browser technologies such as SVG or Canvas (with a fallback to VML for older IE versions) for interactive data visualizations.
The component offers a variety of chart types such as area, bar, line, scatter, polar, radar, pie and donut, stock (OHLC) and many more.
This demo demonstrates the Radar Line type which series are represented on the chart as data points connected with straight line.
The chart can fetch data for its series from either local or remote data source.
Key Features of Telerik Core Charts
- Various Chart Types
- A Number of Data Types
- High Performance
- Export to PDF
- Simple-to-Customize Look and Feel
- Rich Server and Client-side API
- Server and Client-side Data Binding
- Built-in Themes
- Intuitive Built-in Animations
- Multiple Series and Combination Charts
- Plot Bands
- Rich Cross-Browser and Mobile Support
More about Telerik Core Charts.