Telerik & Kendo UI R2 2021 Release Webinars on May 18-20. Save Your Seat!
Also available for:API REFERENCE
The Dialog component is part of Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core, a professional grade UI library with 100+ components for building modern and feature-rich applications. To try it out sign up for a free 30-day trial.
The Telerik Dialog for ASP.NET Core is a modal popup that brings information to the user. It also provides actions through the action buttons to prompt the user for input or to ask for a decision. The component can also contain more complex UI elements that require the focus of the user. The Dialog control is a subset of the Window one where the most prominent difference is the added functionality for actions.
- Fully customizable visual appearance of the dialog title and body
- Support for rich text content
- Predefined Alert, Confirm, and Prompt Dialogs
- Built-in modality and animations
- Ability to create and add custom actions (buttons) at the bottom of the dialog
- Rich API for maximum flexibility
- Built-in themes
- Accessibility, keyboard navigation and RTL Support
- Rich cross-browser and mobile support