Also available for:API REFERENCE
The Grid component is part of Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core, a professional grade UI library with 100+ components for building modern and feature-rich applications. To try it out sign up for a free 30-day trial.
The Telerik Grid for ASP.NET Core is a powerful data visualization and editing component, that exposes a plethora of functionalities and events that could be combined altogether. The Grid can be bound to various data sources and comes with built-in common features such as paging, sorting, filtering, or grouping and more advanced one such as hierarchy with aggregates, frozen columns, virtualization and endless scrolling, state management, binding to SignalR Hub and more!
In this demo, you can see the Grid with enabled paging, sorting, filtering, grouping, export to Excel, export to PDF, search panel, checkbox selection, aggregates, frozen columns, column menu, and using the template engine to customize the Grid appearance and incorporate external components such as Badge, Chart, Rating, and DropDownList.Telerik Grid Key Features
- Responsive and Adaptive HTML 5 Rendering
- HTML and Tag Helper options
- Built-in options for paging, sorting, filtering and grouping functionalities
- Insert, update and delete of date from various data sources such as WebAPI, AJAX, GraphQL, SignalR etc.
- Column menu, resizing, reordering and show/hide Interactions
- Search panel
- Hierarchical grid and aggregates
- Selecting cells, rows, checkbox selection
- Full control over the layout presentations through the Grid templates (toolbar, row and detail templates)
- Frozen columns and multi-column headers
- Export to PDF and MS Excel
- Accessibility, Keyboard Navigation, Globalization and RTL Support
- Server-Side and Client-Side API for Max Flexibility
- Scaffolding in Visual Studio
You can find additional information on how to use the ASP.NET Core Grid this section of the product documentation.