SASS Theme Builder
The Telerik Grid for ASP.NET Core is a powerful component, which allows you to visualize and edit data via its table representation. The DataGrid provides a variety of options about how to present and perform operations over the underlying data, such as paging, sorting, filtering, grouping, editing, exporting and many more.
You can provide the data to the widget via the following built-in options or configure a custom data source if desired:
- View Model Binding (Local Binding)
- AJAX binding - by setting a model type and performing AJAX requests to retrieve or update data
- Web API
- ASP.NET Core SignalR for push updates
- Responsive and Adaptive HTML 5 Rendering
- Integrated paging, sorting, filtering and grouping functionalities.
- Insert, Update and Delete From DataSource
- Export to PDF and MS Excel
- Ultimate Performance with Virtual Scrolling
- Frozen Columns
- Column Resize, Reorder and Show/Hide Interactions
- Hierarchical Grid
- Server- and Client-Side API for Max Flexibility
- Full Control over the Layout Presentations through the Grid templates
- Accessibility, Keyboard Navigation and RTL Support
- Selecting Cells and Rows
- Scaffolding in Visual Studio
In this demo you can see how you can easily configure the grid to display data and perform sorting, paging and grouping operations via its built-in settings.
You can find additional information on how to use the ASP.NET Core Grid in this section of the product documentation.
More about Telerik Grid for ASP.NET Core