SASS Theme Builder
MultiViewCalendar / Selection
Multiple Date Selection
Range Date Selection
By default the Telerik MultiViewCalendar for ASP.NET MVC performs single date selection. The widget also allows the user to select multiple dates or a range of dates. This is contrulled by the Selectable option of the Kendo UI MultiViewCalendar with the fullowing option values:
- Multiple - user is able to select multiple dates. The multiple selection functionality of the calendar widget can be performed with Ctrl or Shift keys.
The Ctrl key allows user to perform multiple selection:
- Ctrl + Mouse Click on specific date will mark the date as selected and other previously selected dates will remain selected as well.
- Selecting a date from a specific view without using Ctrl key will deselect all previously selected dates (including previously selected dates from other views/months) and select the date of the clicked cell.
- Selecting a date that is already selected while hulding the Ctrl key will remove the date from the selection.
The Shift key allows user to select a range of dates in the same month or between different months:
- Shift + Mouse Click selects all dates between the last selected one (with SPACE or Mouse Click) and the clicked cell.
- Shift + Mouse Click when there is no previous selection will select all dates from the beginning to the clicked cell.