Also available for:API REFERENCE
The Chart component is part of Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC, a professional grade UI library with 100+ components for building modern and feature-rich applications. To try it out sign up for a free 30-day trial.
The Telerik Chart for ASP.NET MVC is a powerful data visualization component, that allows you to output a graphical representation of your data. It is useful when you would like to utilize modern browser technologies such as SVG or Canvas (with a fallback to VML for older IE versions) for interactive data visualizations. The Chart supports various chart types such as area, bar, line, scatter, pie and donut, etc. as well as stock (OHLC). The Chart can be bound to various data sources.
In this demo, you can see a company sales dashboard representation, built with different sets of series types: Column, Line, Funnel, Donut, Bar and Stock.Telerik Chart Key Features
- Responsive and Adaptive HTML 5 Rendering
- Control the appearance of the Chart elements by using various style options
- Rich Server and Client-side API
- Server and Client-side Data Binding
- Built-in Themes
- Intuitive Built-in Animations
- Multiple Series and Combination Charts
- Plot Bands
- Rich Cross-Browser and Mobile Support
- Integrated selection and benchmark functionalities
- Multi-axis feature
- Export to PDF, export as an Image or SVG
- Accessibility and RTL Support
- Scaffolding in Visual Studio
You can find additional information on how to use the ASP.NET MVC Chart in this section of the product documentation.