Bubble Charts / Basic usage
- Circle size shows number of job applicants
- Vertical position shows number of employees
- Horizontal position shows job growth
The Telerik ASP.NET MVC chart is a powerful data visualization component, which allows you to graphically represent your data. It is useful when you would like to utilize modern browser technologies such as SVG or Canvas (with a fallback to VML for older IE versions) for interactive data visualizations.
The component offers a variety of chart types such as area, bar, bubble, line, scatter, polar, radar, pie and donut, stock (OHLC) and many more.
A Bubble chart shows the data as points with coordinates and size defined by their items' values. It is similar to the Scatter chart, in which the data points are replaced with bubbles. This allows a Bubble chart to display three dimensional data — two values for the items' coordinates and one for their size. A Bubble chart is useful for visualizing different scientific relationships (economic, social, etc.). This chart type's x-axis is also numerical and does not require items.
The chart can fetch data for its series from either local or remote data source. You can find more information about the MVC chart in the product documentation.
Key Features of Telerik MVC Charts
- Various Chart Types
- A Number of Data Types
- High Performance
- Export to PDF
- Simple-to-Customize Look and Feel
- Rich Server and Client-side API
- Server and Client-side Data Binding
- Built-in Themes
- Intuitive Built-in Animations
- Multiple Series and Combination Charts
- Plot Bands
- Rich Cross-Browser and Mobile Support
More about Telerik MVC Charts.