Bubble Charts / Binding to local data
- Circle size shows number of job applicants
- Vertical position shows number of employees
- Horizontal position shows job growth
The Telerik MVC Bubble chart can be instructed to display data from local data storage using its built-in data-binding capabilities.
There are two ways to bind the chart:
- Server - the chart will bind to a supplied model
- Ajax - the chart will perform Ajax requests to populate its series.
You can find additional information about how to utilize the data-binding capabilities of the MVC chart in the Getting Started section of the product documentation.