Editor / Basic usage
The Kendo UI Editor for ASP.NET MVC is a powerful WYSIWYG component, which allows you and your users to create rich text content in a familiar and user friendly way. It provides a variety of tools for creating, editing and formatting text, paragraphs, lists, images, tables, hyperlinks and other HTML elements. The component outputs identical HTML across all major browsers, follows accessibility standards and provides API for content manipulation and export to PDF.
You can find additional information on how to use the Kendo UI MVC Editor in this section of the product documentation.
- Intuitive UI for Rich Text Editing, Formatting and Styling
- UI for lists, tables, images and hyperlinks creation and formatting
- File attachment support
- Simple-to-Customize Look and Feel
- Ability to create and add custom buttons
- Rich API for maximum flexibility
- High performance
- Export to PDF
- Built-in themes
- Accessibility, keyboard navigation and RTL Support
- Rich cross-browser and mobile support
- Responsive HTML 5 Rendering
More about Editor for ASP.NET MVC