Alt + AccessKey in IE / Chrome,
Alt + Shift + AccessKey in FireFox,
Shift + Esc + AccessKey in Opera,
or use Tab to move to and focus the control.
Note: By default tab-access is disabled in Safari. To enable it, check "Preferences > Advanced > Press tab to highlight each item on the page".
RadScheduler keyboard navigation functionality allows for navigation and manipulation of RadScheduler using the keyboard.
By default RadScheduler requires TabIndex to be set. One can also utilize AccessKey.
- Alt + W focuses the control. (W is the AccessKey)
- Alt + Numbers goes to day view.
- Alt + - goes to week view.
- Alt + + goes to month view.
- Arrow Keys navigate through timeslots.
- Alt + Down Arrow goes to the next week.
- Alt + Up Arrow goes to the previous week.
- Alt + Page Down goes to the next month.
- Alt + Page Up goes to the previous month.
Selecting / editing
- Shift + Arrow Keys to select multiple timeslots.
- Tab cycles trough appointments.
- Shift + Tab cycles trough appointments backwards.
- Enter opens insert appointment form. If an appointment is selected, opens edit appointment form
- Alt + S saves the appointment.
- Alt + C cancels the edit / insertion.
- Alt + O opens advanced form.
- Del deletes appointment.
- Esc closes form.
Review the following topic from the online documentation for more details:
Keyboard Support Overview.