A RadProgressBar inside a
RadToolTip is used to display how many of the fields in
the form are filled.
You can see all the main features of the ASP.NET AJAX RadProgressBar control in the following demos:
About RadProgressBar for ASP.NET AJAX
Telerik ASP.NET Progress Bar is a lightweight customizable control that allows you to visualize the progress of an operation
such as a download, file transfer, level of completion of a form or any other measurable process.
RadProgressBar and 90+ other controls are part of
UI for ASP.NET AJAX, a comprehensive toolset taking
care of the common functionality of your application, while leaving you with more
time to work on its business logic.
More about RadProgressBar for ASP.NET AJAX
- Progress monitoring of measurable processes.
- Support for different progress types—value, percent and chunks.
- Custom status label.
- Support for undetermined progress.
- Horizontal and vertical orientation.
- Animation effects.
- Right-to-left support.
- Rich client-side and server-side API.
- Multiple client-side events.