This demo shows few of the most commonly used Barcode types:
- The left one is EAN13 with encoded ISBN of a book.
- The QR code in the middle contains a link.
- The last one is a simple Code 128 symbol.
You can scan them with your smartphone to see what they are hiding.
About RadBarcode for ASP.NET AJAX
Quickly and easily add industry-standard barcode formats to your applications with
Telerik’s ASP.NET Barcode control. It is designed to be easy to use and really light.
It renders Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) directly into the HTML of your page by
specifying encoding barcode standard and text to be encoded. In browsers, like IE7
and IE8, which do not support SVG, the barcode is dynamically converted to Vector
Markup Language (VML) on the client.
RadBarcode and 90+ other controls are part of UI for ASP.NET AJAX, a comprehensive toolset taking
care of the common functionality of your application, while leaving you with more
time to work on its business logic.
- Rich – supports more than 15 different standards
- Easy to use – choose a standard and text and you are ready to go
Customizable – changing all settings is possible as late as PreRender without warring
about broken ViewState
- Fast – optimized to render fast and use low memory
Styleable – rendered as SVG or VML it can be styled using CSS in the modern browsers.
As vector graphic it can be resized without losing quality