This demo illustrates RadListView control with RadDataPager for paging navigation.
Automatic datasource operations within the RadListView control are also enabled. In
order to enable the execution of the automatic operations, one needs to properly
define the Insert/Update/Delete parameters of the datasources. Other than this,
the functionality is automatically handled, without the need to write any custom
About RadListView for ASP.NET AJAX
Telerik RadListView is designed to give you the freedom to specify predefined or
customized type of layout for the items displayed in the control and in the same
time gives you integrated sorting, paging, grouping, editing, selecting, etc. capabilities.
You can embed various controls of your choice in RadListView's templates and model
their appearance in a custom manner. Thanks to its innovative architecture Telerik
RadListView is extremely fast and generates very little output.
RadListView and 90+ other controls are part of UI for ASP.NET AJAX, a comprehensive toolset taking care of the
common functionality of your application, while leaving you with more time to work on its business logic.
- Various templates for data and layout presentation.
- Set of commonly used predefined layouts and unlimited possibilities for custom layouts
- Codeless DataBinding using the DataSourceControls introduced in ASP.NET 2.x/3.5.
- Data-Binding to various data sources which implement the IEnumerable, IList or ICustomTypeDescriptor
- Easily customizable skinning mechanism (setting single Skin property of the ListView).
- Integrated sorting, paging, selecting, edit or insert operations and grouping capabilities.