This example shows you how to:
- Implement nested RadTabs with associated RadMultiPage controls
- Manage the Vertical and Horizontal orientation of RadTabStrip
- Use an Image in RadTabStrip and set its hovered and selected states
About RadTabStrip for ASP.NET AJAX
Organize the content of your site or app efficiently with the help of Telerik’s ASP.NET Tab control.
You can achieve slick-looking tab bars through the countless
configuration options : create vertical, hierarchical or overlapping tabs, insert images,
add templates and much more. Thanks to its semantic rendering technology
RadTabstrip produces considerably small amount of HTML, which guarantees proper performance
behavior when having lots of page views.
RadTabStrip and 80+ other controls are part of UI for ASP.NET AJAX, a comprehensive toolset taking care of the common functionality of your application, while leaving you with more time to work on its business logic.
- Tabbed navigation
- Data binding to various data sources
- Built-in integration with RadMultiPage
- Drag-and-drop to reorder tabs support
- Orientation and alignment options
- Scrolling and multi-row tabs
- Rich client-side and server-side API
- Keyboard and RTL support
More about TabStrip for ASP.NET AJAX