RadScheduler offers integrated support for context menus for both
Appointments and Time Slots.
Use the following properties to enable the default context menus:
- <AppointmentContextMenuSettings EnableDefault="true" />
- <TimeSlotContextMenuSettings EnableDefault="true" />
Custom context menus are defined in the AppointmentContextMenus
and TimeSlotContextMenus collections.
Appointments can be associated with context menus using their ContexMenuID
The standard context menu commands are available when building custom context menus.
RadScheduler will automatically process items with the following
Appointment context menu default commands
- Edit - Value="CommandEdit"
- Delete - Value="CommandDelete"
Time Slot context menu default commands
- Add appointment - Value="CommandAddAppointment"
- Add recurring appointment - Value="CommandAddRecurringAppointment"
- Toggle "Show 24 hours" - Value="CommandShow24Hours"
- Go to today - Value="CommandGoToToday"
RadScheduler supports slot selection with dragging over the time slot area
and the Time Slot Context Menu can be used for creating appointments occupying the
selected area. You can try this out by the following procedure:
- Drag over the time slot area to select the desired time-frame;
- Right-click one of the selected slots and add appointment using the Time Slot Context