Blazor Zip Library - Overview
- Change Theme
Select a zip archive to upload and display in the grid
|File Name in Zip
|No records available.
The Zip Library is part of Telerik UI for Blazor, a professional grade UI library with 110+ native components for building modern and feature-rich applications. To try it out sign up for a free 30-day trial.
The Telerik Zip Library is a classic library from the Telerik Document Processing collection, also available for Telerik UI for Blazor. It compresses and archives images, DOCX or PDF files for easy and quick transfer and storage. You can create and edit new ZIP files or load and extract data from existing ZIP archives.
Features found in this library include:
- Easy to use API: The library exposes a flexible and easy API to provide you with full control over the compressed data. The extension methods allow you to implement the most common scenarios in a single line of code, like creating a zip file from a folder or extracting it.
- Load or create ZIP files: You can load data from existing ZIP files, create new ones and edit ZIPs that can be used by other applications. You can also create ZIP files in memory or add data to ZIP files from a stream.
- Compress a stream: The Zip Library can significantly facilitate your efforts in compressing a stream, for example to send it over the internet.
- Support for large files: The Zip Library works seamlessly with large files (over 4GB).
- Support for encryption: You can password-protect your ZIP file for more security.
The example above demonstrates how to read all the data from a ZIP file with the Telerik Zip Library and display the information about the files in the archive in a UI for Blazor Grid: name, original and compressed size.