New to Telerik UI for Blazor? Download Free 30-day trial
Words Processing - PDF Export
- Change Theme
The Telerik PdfProcessing library is a cross-platform library that enables you to create, import and export PDF documents from code without the need for third-party apps such as Adobe Acrobat. Part of the Telerik UI for Blazor suite, it works with any .NET application, integrates with all our UI components and gives you total control over its implementation through its powerful API.
The Blazor PdfProcessing library supports a wide variety of features through its API, including:
- Pages: Add, modify or delete pages.
- Automatic Layout: Use blocks, tables and lists to control the flow.
- Images: Insert images and control quality.
- Geometries: Include 2D objects.
- Form XObjects: Describe and reuse composite objects.
- Interactive Forms: Allow readers to fill and submit forms.
- Digital Signature: Sign and validate documents.
- Clipping: Define the outline of other content elements like images and paths.
- Bookmarks: Add, remove or modify the bookmarks in a PDF document.
- Annotations: Associate an object with a location on a page.
- Destinations: Defines a particular document view.
- Colors and Color Spaces: Support for different types of both.
- Fonts: Support for the standard PDF fonts, Type0, Type1, Type 3, CIDFontType2, TrueType and more.
- Text and Graphic Properties: Change the properties of elements in the document to achieve a unique look.
- Merge documents: Combine pages from multiple documents into one.
- PdfStreamWriter: Maximize performance of PDF operations.
- Convert to text: Convert PDFs to plain text.
The Telerik PdfProcessing library example above shows how to export a PDF from your Blazor application.