Blazor Words Processing - Overview
- VIEW SOURCE
- Change Theme
The Words Processing is part of Telerik UI for Blazor, a professional grade UI library with 100+ native components for building modern and feature-rich applications. To try it out sign up for a free 30-day trial.
The Telerik WordsProcessing library is a cross-platform developer tool that is available in Telerik UI for Blazor. It allows you to create, edit and convert documents in all popular rich-text formats: DOCX, RTF, HTML and TXT. Through the powerful API, you can programmatically access each element in the document and modify, remove it or add a new one. You can save the generated content as a stream, a file or send it to the client browser.
The WordsProcessing library provides support for many popular word processing features:
- Mail merge: Create personalized documents by merging fixed and dynamic content.
- Merge documents: Insert one document into another in a location of your choosing.
- Import document elements: Import an element from one document to another.
- Clone: Clone entire documents.
- Find and Replace: Search for a string and replace all its matches with another string.
- Formatting: Format any of the document’s elements including characters, paragraphs, tables and section properties.
Also included is the RadFlowDocumentEditor, which is a tool intended to help you achieve the results you want with less code. The RadFlowDocumentEditor helps you create documents without using style properties and document element child collections. .
The demo above shows the power of the WordsProcessing library. Initially, a default document is loaded. You can choose a format from the “Convert to:” menu and see the results. You can also switch to “Load Custom Document” to pick a document of your own.