Blazor Textbox - Overview
- EDIT IN TELERIK REPL
- Change Theme
The Textbox component is part of Telerik UI for Blazor, a professional grade UI library with 100+ native components for building modern and feature-rich applications. To try it out sign up for a free 30-day trial.
The Telerik IU for Blazor TextBox component allows you to enter a generic plain text string. It is an essential component for building forms. When you need a data entry control combined with strict validation and easy customization, the Telerik UI for Blazor TextBox is the perfect match.
This is no ordinary Blazor TextBox. Its many configuration options help you meet advanced requirements and provide a great user experience.
- Value: Get/set the value of the input; can be used for binding.
- Autocomplete: Instruct the component to enable, disable or modify the browser’s autocomplete feature.
- Class: Use your own CSS class for deep appearance customization.
- DebounceDelay: Build in a delay between a typed input and the actual updating. It gives users the chance to backspace without hassle.
- Enabled: Choose to enable or disable input. Often used in examples where you would like to only allow users to fill a field when prerequisites have been fulfilled.
- InputMode: Choose what kind of contextual keyboard you want to use, provide a date picker and more.
- Password: Hide or mask user input by setting the type to “password.”
- ValidateOn: Trigger validation.
- Appearance: Set size, rounded border radius and fill mode.
The example above demonstrates how you can easil add and configure a Blazor TextBox to your page. Open it in the Blazor REPL to tweak the settings and see the results for yourself.