Blazor Spread Processing - Overview
- Change Theme
|ID||Product Name||Unit Price||Units in Stock||Units on Order|
|4||Chef Anton's Cajun Seasoning||22||53||0|
|5||Chef Anton's Gumbo Mix||21.35||0||0|
|6||Grandma's Boysenberry Spread||25||120||0|
|7||Uncle Bob's Organic Dried Pears||30||15||0|
|8||Northwoods Cranberry Sauce||40||6||0|
|9||Mishi Kobe Niku||97||29||0|
The Spread Processing is part of Telerik UI for Blazor, a professional grade UI library with 100+ native components for building modern and feature-rich applications. To try it out sign up for a free 30-day trial.
The Telerik SpreadStreamProcessing library is a cross-platform tool used to export spreadsheet documents from .NET desktop and web applications. It is a higher-performance alternative to the Telerik SpreadProcessing library when you only need to create or append documents.
Key features of the SpreadStreamProcessing library for Blazor include:
- Export to XLSX or CSV files
- Writing directly into a stream
- Append new worksheets to existing workbook
- Grouping: Helps you organize data in sections to be able to show and hide the currently relevant chunks.
- Hidden rows and columns: The API allows you to set the hidden state of each row or column.
- Cell formatting: A number of properties enabling you to apply the desired look to a cell.
- Cell styles: Using cell styles allows you to apply multiple format options in one step and also offers an easy approach to achieve consistency in cell formatting.
- Merge cells: You have the ability to merge two or more adjacent cells into a single cell that spans over multiple rows and columns.
- Controlling the view state of a sheet:
- Setting scale factor
- Control over the selection and the active cell
- Show/hide gridlines
- Show/hide row and column headers
- Freeze panes: Keep part of the worksheet always visible while scrolling.
- Change the first visible cell: When you would like to show a particular part of the sheet to the user on opening the document in a viewer.