Blazor Slider - Overview
- EDIT IN TELERIK REPL
- Change Theme
The Slider component is part of Telerik UI for Blazor, a professional grade UI library with 100+ native components for building modern and feature-rich applications. To try it out sign up for a free 30-day trial.
The Telerik UI for Blazor Slider component allows users to increase, decrease and select predefined values by dragging its handle along the track or by clicking the side arrow buttons. It is an alternative to providing standard numeric text fields.
The Blazor Slider component provides templates, various configuration options, validation and keyboard navigation. The configuration options include:
- Steps: The increments by which values are increased or decreased as the slider is moved along the track.
- Tick Position: Determine where ticks will be rendered in relation to the track.
- Orientation: Determine whether the slider should be rendered vertically or horizontally.
- Decimals: Set the number of decimals to use in order to prevent rounding errors.
- Validation: Use built-in logic to validate input.
- Label Template: Set a template for the component label.
- Min/Max Values: Set the boundaries of values shown on the slider.
- Show Buttons: Show or hide the increment/decrement buttons.
The demo above will show you how to implement the Slider in your Blazor apps. Note the Small Steps and Large Steps. You can see in the code that they are set at .25 and .5, respectively. If you click on the side buttons, you will notice that the value is incremented by the Small Step. The ticks are set on the Large Steps. You can also see other configuration options such as Decimals (2) and the Label Template (c1).