Blazor Signature - Overview
- EDIT IN TELERIK REPL
- Change Theme
The Signature component is part of Telerik UI for Blazor, a professional grade UI library with 100 native components for building modern and feature-rich applications. To try it out sign up for a free 30-day trial.
The Telerik UI for Blazor Signature component enables the use to create a handwritten signature and either submit it as part of a form or display it in a customized way, including an option to show it in a dedicated dialog, which provides an easy-to-read preview of the signature.
The dialog (popup) preview of the Blazor Signature component can be opened by clicking on the maximize button and closed either by clicking on the dialog overlay or by the dialog's minimize button.
In addition, the Blazor Signature component has various appearance settings that can be configured:
- BackgroundColor - sets the color of the signatures surface
- Color - sets the stroke color of the signature. Using a contrast values for the Color and Background Color parameters is preferable, so that there is a better distinction between them.
- ExportScale - defines the scale factor for the exported value as base64-encoded string. Use a higher value for better display and print results.
- HideLine - configures if a dotted line should be displayed as an indicator where the signature should be drawn.
- Maximizable - defines a value indicating whether the component can be maximized and display a popup that contains an easier to read image of the signature.
- PopupScale - sets a value indicating the scaling factor of the popup preview of the signature.
- StrokeWidth - defines the line thickness of the signature.
- Smooth - sets a value indicating whether to smoothen out the signature lines to make them less sharp and better looking.