Blazor RangeSlider - Overview
- EDIT IN TELERIK REPL
- Change Theme
The RangeSlider component is part of Telerik UI for Blazor, a professional grade UI library with 100+ native components for building modern and feature-rich applications. To try it out sign up for a free 30-day trial.
The Telerik UI for Blazor RangeSlider is a visual component that allows the user to set a numeric range. Users can increase, decrease and select predefined minimum and maximum values by dragging the slider handle along the track or by clicking the track itself. It is an alternative to providing the standard numeric text fields.
The Blazor RangeSlider component provides templates, various configuration options, validation and keyboard navigation. The configuration options include:
- Steps: The increments by which values are increased or decreased as the slider is moved along the track.
- Tick Position: Determine where ticks will be rendered in relation to the track.
- Orientation: Determine whether the slider should be rendered vertically or horizontally.
- Decimals: Set the number of allowed decimals in order to prevent rounding errors.
- Validation: Use built-in logic to validate input.
- Label Template: Set a template for the component label.
- Min/Max Values: Set the boundaries of values shown on the slider.
- Show Buttons: Show or hide the increment/decrement buttons.
The Blazor RangeSlider example above shows an implementation in which a range of years can be selected. If you look at the “View Source” tab, you will see that it only takes a small block of code inside the <TelerikRangeSlider> element to load and configure the component. You can also open this demo in the Blazor REPL to tweak the code and see the results yourself.