Blazor QR Code - Overview
- EDIT IN TELERIK REPL
- Change Theme
The QR Code component is part of Telerik UI for Blazor, a professional grade UI library with 100+ native components for building modern and feature-rich applications. To try it out sign up for a free 30-day trial.
The Telerik UI for Blazor QR Code component renders a machine-readable label that represents data in a URL, email, phone number, contact information, SMS or location form. When scanned, the data will appear on the device screen. Tapping the label would normally do the following:
- URL – Оpens a webpage in the default browser.
- Email Address – Creates a new email in the default mail application.
- Phone Number – Dials the number (assuming the device is a phone or has a phone app).
- Contact Information – Creates a new contact.
- SMS – Opens a link to an SMS address in the default text message application.
- Geolocation – Opens a map with the encoded location.
The following alternate types of QR codes are supported:
- Swiss QR Code – A protocol for invoice processing, popular in Europe. It is recognized by the white Swiss cross in the center.
- Image QR Code – A generic QR code with an overlaid image, normally used for branding. It is common to see a company logo used in this implementation.
The best way to interact with the Blazor QR Code demo above is to open your smartphone camera and scan each code. The email code will email our client services team, the URL code will open Telerik.com, the telephone code will call the Telerik office and the Gro location code will show the Telerik office location on your map. Other Blazor QR Code demos include one for the Swiss QR Code type and another for the Custom Image QR Code type.