Blazor PDF Viewer - Overview
- VIEW SOURCE
- EDIT IN TELERIK REPL
- Change Theme
Page of 1
Drag and drop files here
Loading the demo source code...please wait.
The PDF Viewer component is part of Telerik UI for Blazor, a professional grade UI library with 100+ native components for building modern and feature-rich applications. To try it out sign up for a free 30-day trial.
The Telerik UI for Blazor PDF Viewer component allows displaying and interacting with PDF files directly in the browser without the need for using 3rd party browser tools or extensions.
The PDF Viewer consists of a toolbar and a section that contains the rendered page elements of the PDF document.
The toolbar contains many built-in tools that allow you to interact with the loaded PDF file:
- pager tool - used for navigating between the pages of the file
- zoom tools - they allow changing the zoom level by either clicking on predefined zoom levels or by changing the zoom by an already specified zoom rate
- interaction mode tools - you can either select the text of the file or navigate in it using panning capabilities
- search tool - allows searching for a particular text and the ability to navigate between found matches, including options for case-sensitive search
- open tool - enables you to select any PDF file from the local file system and load it into the PDF viewer
- download tool - provides an easy way to download the PDF file that is loaded in the PDF Viewer, so that you can save it to your computer
- print tool - allows you to prepare the PDF file for printing and displays the result in a print dialog
This PDF Viewer Overview example is part of a unique collection of hundreds of Blazor demos, with which you can see all Telerik UI for Blazor components and their features in action. View the source code of the demos from the library or directly adapt, and edit them and their theme appearance in Telerik REPL for Blazor or ThemeBuilder.