Blazor Notification - Overview
- EDIT IN TELERIK REPL
- Change Theme
The Notification component is part of Telerik UI for Blazor, a professional grade UI library with 100 native components for building modern and feature-rich applications. To try it out sign up for a free 30-day trial.
The Telerik UI for Blazor Notification component is a familiar UI element that allows you to render a brief message to the user with information about the status of your application. Success, info, error and warnings are common examples users see in applications every day. The Blazor Notification component also enables you to animate its rendering and control its position and appearance.
- Built-in notification types: Four notification types that reflect what users are accustomed to seeing.
- The Error notification is red and has white text and an “X” icon.
- The Warning notification is yellow and has black text and an “!” icon.
- The Info notification is blue and has white text and an “I” icon.
- The Success notification is green and has white text and a checkmark icon.
- Custom Templates: Define your own type by customizing the template.
- Appearance: Set options for size, color and position.
- Animation: The Notification component includes a variety of built-in animations including Fade, Slide, Push, Zoom and Reveal.
The Blazor Notification example above shows the four default types in action. Click the close button to dismiss them. If you view the source, you will see that they were implemented with a simple block of code inside the <TelerikNotification> element. A wrapper class and positions are defined. Open the demo in the Telerik REPL to tweak the code and see the results in real time.