Blazor MultiSelect - Overview
- VIEW SOURCE
- EDIT IN TELERIK REPL
- Change Theme
Loading the demo source code...please wait.
The MultiSelect component is part of Telerik UI for Blazor, a professional grade UI library with 100+ native components for building modern and feature-rich applications. To try it out sign up for a free 30-day trial.
The Telerik SpreadStreamProcessing library is a cross-platform tool used to export spreadsheet documents from .NET desktop and web applications. It is a higher-performance alternative to the Telerik SpreadProcessing library when you only need to create or append documents.
Key features of the SpreadStreamProcessing library for Blazor include:
- Export to XLSX or CSV files
- Writing directly into a stream
- Append new worksheets to existing workbook
- Grouping: Helps you organize data in sections to be able to show and hide the currently relevant chunks.
- Hidden rows and columns: The API allows you to set the hidden state of each row or column.
- Cell formatting: A number of properties enabling you to apply the desired look to a cell.
- Cell styles: Using cell styles allows you to apply multiple format options in one step and also offers an easy approach to achieve consistency in cell formatting.
- Merge cells: You have the ability to merge two or more adjacent cells into a single cell that spans over multiple rows and columns.
- Controlling the view state of a sheet:
- Setting scale factor
- Control over the selection and the active cell
- Show/hide gridlines
- Show/hide row and column headers
- Freeze panes: Keep part of the worksheet always visible while scrolling.
- Change the first visible cell: When you would like to show a particular part of the sheet to the user on opening the document in a viewer.
This MultiSelect Overview example is part of a unique collection of hundreds of Blazor demos, with which you can see all Telerik UI for Blazor components and their features in action. View the source code of the demos from the library or directly adapt, and edit them and their theme appearance in Telerik REPL for Blazor or ThemeBuilder.