Blazor Card - Overview
- EDIT IN TELERIK REPL
- Change Theme
The Card component is part of Telerik UI for Blazor, a professional grade UI library with 100+ native components for building modern and feature-rich applications. To try it out sign up for a free 30-day trial.
The Telerik UI for Blazor Card component provides an attractive way of presenting content through its orientation and multiple inner components. It combines text, visual content and actions about a single subject into a rectangular card that can be displayed alongside other cards to show a collection. A single card contains a title, text, image and one or more action buttons. It is used to easily organize content when building catalogs, dashboards, blogs, e-shops, etc. Think of search results on a real estate rental site. You will see the name of a property, its short description, a picture, buttons to save, share and learn more as well as other details.
The Blazor Card component is extremely versatile. You can:
- Include or exclude as many building blocks (header, image, body, actions, footer, title, subtitle) as you like.
- Arrange the contents horizontally or vertically.
- Include virtually any action you like.
- Bind to a data source to enumerate and render a car per record.
- Make the content expandable.
- Organize the card with three built-in classes: deck, list and group.
- Apply built-in theme colors.
The demo above depicts a snippet of a fictional Bulgarian tourist site where each subject is a card. The reader can view categories of things to learn, like, comment and share. This demo is a simple example, and all data is hard coded, but it would be data bound and automatically generated in a real-world use case.