RadSpell enables developers to add multilingual spellchecking capabilities to their
ASP.NET applications. The component is completely customizable and can be attached
to any server/client editable element (textbox, div, iframe). It currently supports
20 languages with custom dictionaries for every language.
About RadSpell for ASP.NET AJAX
How often do you spellcheck your content before you paste it in the web Editor?
Well, with Telerik ASP.NET AJAX Spell control you can simplify this process and
spellcheck any multilingual texts while typing in a web environment. Besides being
integrated into the industry leading RadEditor, RadSpell is available as a standalone
control. Completely customizable, it can be easily attached to any server/client
RadSpell and 80+ other controls are part of UI for ASP.NET AJAX, a comprehensive toolset taking care of the common functionality of your application, while leaving you with more time to work on its business logic.
- No-postback algorithm for superior performance
- Options: check all caps, check words with numbers, etc.
- Custom dictionary for every language
- Support for subject-specific dictionaries (i.e. medical)
- Optional phonetic algorithm
- Ignoring inline scripts and style definitions
- Ignoring text fragments
- Ability to check multiple controls at once
More about RadSocialShare for ASP.NET AJAX