The RadTimePicker control is used to allow the user to select time and to display
that time in the specified format and culture. You can limit the time values that
can be selected by setting the StartTime and EndTime
properties. The Interval property allows the user to specify the
interval between time slots available for selection. Moreover, you can:
- Customize the display time format for the time input and TimeView popup
- Choose the number of columns displayed in the TimeView
- Select popup expand direction and render direction for the TimeView
- Show the popup when the input field is focused
- Set custom tooltip for the time popup image, etc.
- Enable shadow effect for the TimeView component.
If you want to allow the time value to be entered in the input field only (without
using the RadTimePicker's popup), there is an option to hide the time popup
image by setting the RadTimePickerInstance.TimePopupButton.Visible property.