Welcome to the Telerik SDK SAMPLE BROWSER
The Telerik XAML SDK is an easy-to-use infrastructure with developer focused examples for most of the Telerik WPF and Silverlight controls. So far it contains more than 1400 individual runnable projects for Silverlight and WPF and unlike our online demo framework the SDK samples have no other libraries dependencies, which means that you can copy/paste any code fragments to your project and it will simply run!
The SDK Samples Brower application is an application that can provide a more convenient approach in browsing through the available examples in the Telerik XAML-SDK repository. Some of its key features are:
- Browsing and executing both WPF and Silverlight SDK examples from the same application. You change the targeted platform from the Settings screen.
- Automatic repository download functionality
- Manual and automatic checking for new and updated SDK examples
- Search functionality through the controls names, example's titles and example's descriptions
- One click examples
- One click examples opening in Visual Studio
- Download and Install our latest controls