About this example ASPXRazor
This example shows how to use the client-side API of Telerik Window for ASP.NET MVC.
To use the client-side API you should first retrieve the window client-side object:
Available client-side methods:
- You can open window with the open() method.
- You can close window with the close() method.
- You can re-load window content with the refresh() method.
- You can maximize window with the maximize() method.
- You can restore window size with the restore() method.
Interested in HTML5 and mobile-powered ASP.NET MVC apps?
Experience the next generation UI and framework for ASP.NET MVC development by downloading trial evaluation copy of Kendo UI Complete for ASP.NET MVC. Jumpstart your development with the available learning resources.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.