- Arrows - move focus to adjacent cell
- Spacebar - select current row
- Page Up/Down - go to previous/next page
- Enter - go to edit mode or update the currently edited row
- Esc - cancel edit mode
- Tab - move focus between controls in edit mode
For more details, see the description below.
About this example ASPXRazor
- Currency (editor)
- Number (editor)
- Date (editor)
This example demonstrates the keyboard navigation of Telerik Grid for ASP.NET MVC.
- Tab (standard mode) - Move focus between grid, links and form controls.
- Tab (actionable mode) - Move focus.
- Enter (standard mode) - Edit current row.
- Enter (actionable mode) - Update the contents of current row.
- Spacebar - Selects current row.
- Esc (actionable mode) - Move to standard mode, do not update the contents of the grid.
- Up Arrow - Move focus to grid cell in previous row.
- Down Arrow - Move focus to grid cell in next row.
- Left Arrow - Move focus one grid cell to the left.
- Right Arrow - Move focus one grid cell to the right.
- Page Up - Page to previous grid page.
- Page Down - Page to next grid page.
To enable client operation mode you should use the
Html.Telerik().Grid(Model) .Name("Orders") .DataBinding(dataBinding => dataBinding .Ajax() .Select("Select", "Home") ) .Pageable() .Sortable() .KeyboardNavigation() // enables keyboard navigation
Interested in HTML5 and mobile-powered ASP.NET MVC apps?
Experience the next generation UI and framework for ASP.NET MVC development by downloading trial evaluation copy of Kendo UI Complete for ASP.NET MVC. Jumpstart your development with the available learning resources.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.