Event logClear log
About this example ASPXRazor
This example shows the client-side events supported by Telerik Grid for ASP.NET MVC.
The grid supports the following events:
- OnColumnReorder - raised when a colum of the grid is reordered by the user
- OnColumnResize - raised when a colum of the grid is resized by the user
- OnDetailViewCollapse - raised when the user collapses a detail row
- OnDetailViewExpand - raised when the user expands a detail row
- OnDelete (cancellable) - raised when the user deletes a row
- OnDataBinding (cancellable) - raised when the grid is requesting data
- OnDataBound - raised when the grid is databound
- OnEdit - raised when the user edits or inserts a row
- OnError - raised when an error occurs during databinding
- OnLoad - raised when the component is initialized
- OnRowDataBound - raised when a row of the grid is databound
- OnRowSelect - raised when a row is selected by the user
- OnSave (cancellable) - raised when user saves a row
Interested in HTML5 and mobile-powered ASP.NET MVC apps?
Experience the next generation UI and framework for ASP.NET MVC development by downloading trial evaluation copy of Kendo UI Complete for ASP.NET MVC. Jumpstart your development with the available learning resources.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.