About this example ASPXRazor
This example shows how to use the client-side API of Telerik ComboBox for ASP.NET MVC and Telerik DropDownList for ASP.NET MVC.
To use the client-side API you should first retrieve the combobox/dropdownlist client-side object. The following code snippet shows how to do this for the combobox:
Available client-side methods:
- You can open suggestion list with the open() method.
- You can close suggestion list with the close() method.
- You can select an item with the select(...). This method accepts a DOM element representing an existing item of the suggestion list, jQuery selector.
- You can get value of the selected item value(). This method can be use also for setting value.
- You can enable ComboBox or DropDownlist with the enable() method.
- You can disable ComboBox or DropDownlist with the disable() method.
Interested in HTML5 and mobile-powered ASP.NET MVC apps?
Experience the next generation UI and framework for ASP.NET MVC development by downloading trial evaluation copy of Kendo UI Complete for ASP.NET MVC. Jumpstart your development with the available learning resources.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.