SASS Theme Builder
Grid / Basic usage
The Telerik Grid for ASP.NET MVC is a powerful component, which allows you to visualize and edit data via its table representation. It provides a variety of options about how to present and perform operations over the underlying data, such as paging, sorting, filtering, grouping, editing, exporting and many more.
You can provide the data to the widget with Server (HTTP GET requests) or AJAX binding.
In this demo you can see how you can easily configure the grid to display data and perform sorting, paging and grouping operations via its built-in settings.
You can find additional information on how to use the Kendo UI MVC Grid in this section of the product documentation.
- Responsive and Adaptive HTML 5 Rendering
- Integrated paging, sorting, filtering and grouping functionalities.
- Insert, Update and Delete From DataSource
- Export to PDF and MS Excel
- Ultimate Performance with Virtual Scrolling
- Frozen Columns
- Column Resize, Reorder and Show/Hide Interactions
- Hierarchical Grid
- Server- and Client-Side API for Max Flexibility
- Full Control over the Layout Presentations through the Grid templates
- Accessibility, Keyboard Navigation and RTL Support
- Selecting Cells and Rows
- Scaffolding in Visual Studio
More about Grid for ASP.NET MVC