This example demonstrates the range selection between dates. To enable range selection feature you need to set the RangeSelectionMode
property to one of the following values:
- OnKeyHold - Allow range selection by pressing [Shift] key and clicking on the date.
- ConsecutiveClicks - Allow range selection by clicking consecutively two dates.
By default the RangeSelectionMode
property is set to None
which does not allow range selection.
The range selection Start/End dates are available:
- On client through RadCalendar.get_rangeSelectionStartDate() and RadCalendar.get_rangeSelectionEndDate() functions
- On server through RadCalendar.RangeSelectionStartDate and RadCalendar.RangeSelectionEndDate properties
You could set dates in range programmatically by using:
Please note that when the dates in range are selected any other date selection will unselect all dates from range selection
- RadCalendar.RangeSelectionStartDate and RadCalendar.RangeSelectionEndDate properties server side
- RadCalendar.set_datesInRange(startDate, endDate) function client side