- Press the select button to trigger the file dialog or drop some files over the control in order to start uploading.
- Select a few files at the same time to make use of the multi-file selection functionality.
- Enjoy the neat progress bar that shows next to each file being uploaded.
- Try uploading an invalid file (an executable file, for example) to test out the automatic validation.
About RadAsyncUpload for ASP.NET AJAX
Perform configurable asynchronous uploads of single or multiple files using RadAsyncUpload
for ASP.NET AJAX. The control addresses the limitation to perform file uploads with
plain post backs only, and supports web farm scenarios, as well as internal validation,
using its http handler for this purpose. RadAsyncUpload provides smooth file async
upload handling with rich progress status information display, and its efficient
proprietary http handler allocates minimum server memory.
RadAsyncUpload and 90+ other controls are part of UI for ASP.NET AJAX,
a comprehensive toolset taking care of the common functionality of your application,
while leaving you with more time to work on its business logic.
More about RadAsyncUpload for ASP.NET AJAX
- Fully asynchronous file upload
- Out of the box progress monitoring
- Built-in validation
- Visual indicators for common operations
- Support for drag and drop file upload
- Allows the upload of large files over 4MB